Various Payment Methods
Tractor Supply offers three options for making a payment:
1: Making your credit card payment online: You must first register your account if your preferred option is to make your Tractor Supply credit card payment online. How to apply and pay online:
- Go to the Tractor Supply credit card enrollment page.
- If necessary, click Register your card so that you can create a username and password to log in.
- It is important that you enter the username and password combination you chose when you registered an account.
- You may need your bank account information and routing number to complete the payment.
- Click “Login” after entering your account information.
- Then you will be able to complete your payment by following the online instructions provided.
2: How to pay by mail with a Tractor Supply credit card: You may prefer to pay by mail with your Tractor Supply card or Tractor Supply Mastercard. It is like:
The amount you wish to pay should be written on a check or money order.
Indicate your account number on the check.
- Address an envelope to:
Tractor delivery card payments
DUST. Box 9001011,Louisville, Kentucky 40290-1011
- Attach postage and shipping charges. For accelerated payments, email:
Tractor Supply Card Next Day Delivery/Express Checkout
Attention: Consumer Payments Department.
6716 railway slope,Building 9, Suite 910,Louisville, Kentucky 40213
3: How to pay by credit card over the phone: Paying over the phone can be more convenient when you need to make your payment quickly or when you don’t have internet access. Follow these steps:
- Gather your account information and routing number before calling.
- Dial 800-331-3703 to access the automated payment system.
- Press one to access account information about your credit card number or press two to access information about your social security number.
- Follow the instructions to make the payment.